CONCRETE OBSTRUCTIONS

95% of earths land is considered inhabitable, leaving 5% for human living. Of that 5%, nearly .7% is covered in concrete; making it hard to escape the world we built for ourselves, forcing us to resort to digital escapes vs being present. “Concrete obstructions” represents the feeling of anxiety we feel when away from technology. Not knowing where to look, where to go, or what to do.


Videography


Noah Watson—
Communication Designer

EDUCATION︎︎︎

College for Creative Studies, Det. MI—BFA. Communication Design, 2017-2021


SKILLS︎︎︎

Branding Systems and Identity Design, Type Design (Glyphs), Motion Design (2D + Basic 3D), Editorial Design, Basic HTML, CSS, Jquery, Photography

Noah Watson—
Communication Designer


Inbox.    Be.   @.  Are.na